Spas are a popular destination for people looking to unwind, relax, and rejuvenate. However, in today’s competitive market, it can be challenging for spas to stand out and attract new customers. One way to increase spa bookings is by offering a variety of rewards to customers.
Getting advance bookings is an important aspect of running a successful spa business. It helps to ensure a steady stream of revenue, reduces last-minute cancellations, and allows you to plan your staff and resources efficiently. One way to increase advance bookings is by offering rewards to your customers. In this article, we will discuss 10 ways to increase advance bookings for your spa with reward options.
In this article, we will discuss how spas can boost advance bookings with rewards.
- Early Bird Discounts: Offering an early bird discount is an effective way to incentivize customers to book in advance. You can offer a percentage off or a fixed amount discount for bookings made a certain number of days or weeks in advance. By offering this type of reward, customers are encouraged to book early to take advantage of the discount.
- Package Deals: Offering package deals can help increase advance bookings by giving customers an incentive to book multiple treatments in advance. You can offer a discount for booking a package of treatments, such as a massage and facial, or a series of treatments, such as a weekly yoga class. By offering a package deal, customers are encouraged to book in advance to take advantage of the savings.
- Rewards for Referrals: Referrals work great to boost bookings. NextBee’s referral-sharing module allows your customers to send personalized referrals with the click of a button. Your customers can monitor the results as well. You can automate rewards for every successful referral that converts into a booking. Rewards can include discounts, free treatments, or exclusive access to new treatments or products.
- Time-Sensitive Coupons: Time-sensitive coupons and discounts can help increase advance bookings by creating a sense of urgency. With NextBee, you can create time-sensitive offers that encourage customers to make an advance booking now in order to claim the benefits. For example, you can create a time-sensitive coupon with 35% on spa treatment services expiring within 7 days. The customer will need to make an advance booking in time to avail the offer.
- Birthday Rewards: Offering a birthday reward is a great way to incentivize customers to book in advance. By offering a free treatment or discount on their birthday month, customers are encouraged to book in advance to take advantage of the reward.
- Personalized Rewards: Personalized rewards can help increase advance bookings by making customers feel valued. By offering rewards that are tailored to a specific customer’s preferences, customers are more likely to book in advance to earn those rewards. For example, if a customer frequently books massages, you can offer a free massage as a reward for booking in advance.
- Free Upgrades: Offering free upgrades is a great way to incentivize customers to book in advance. Upgrade your loyal customers to a higher tier that offers them free service or spa product upgrades. Your customers will need to make a minimum number of bookings to say in the tier and receive free upgrades.
- VIP Club: Offering exclusive access to new treatments or products can help increase advance bookings by creating a sense of exclusivity. With NextBee, you can create a VIP Club with access to premium service, priority booking and support, freemiums, and more privileges. You can auto-enroll your most loyal customers to the club and maintain that they make advance bookings and share referrals to stay in the club.
- Choice of Rewards: Customers like the freedom to choose a reward they like. When your customers are able to earn reward points for making repeat bookings, sharing referrals, or leaving a positive review, and then redeem those points for any reward they like, it develops loyalty and motivates them to make advance bookings. NextBee’s software for spas supports nearly unlimited reward options – cash, cashback, gift cards, digital items, and even physical items – so your customers keep coming back to pick a reward they like.
Rewards work great, especially, when you want your customers to take a specific action. When your software allows you to configure rules for earning reward points, you can encourage your customers to exhibit desirable behavior. NextBee’s software for spas helps you boost bookings with stylists with a range of features that allow you to create nearly any kind of deal and configure rules.
Free demo of the NextBee platform for spas is available. Submit details below to watch it.